- Most download items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
- This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- The main difference between us and the developer is that we do not offer any technical support for free. This is how we are able to redistribute the items at a fraction of the original price
- You will receive original products from developers but at a much-reduced price tag. All files do not contain ads, viruses or malicious code.
- We do not provide license keys and free updates for the products you downloaded. We are not developers of the offered products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change the functionality of products and do not fix developer bugs.
- All products work on an unlimited number of websites (domains) (unlimited license).
- All products presented on the website are downloaded directly from the developer websites and are original. We do not sell any products downloaded from third-party resources.
We provide the opportunity to pay through Paypal,Stripe services(Stripe,Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,American Express,Discover) or through Crypto currencies(Coinbase,Bitcoin,Bitcoin Cash,Dai,Ethereum,Litecoin,USD Coin).We accept only automatic payments and we do not process payments manually.
We usually perform daily updates.We update products on request as soon as possible.If you did not find the latest version of the product on our website, you may contact us HERE
We do not provide the license keys required to automatically update products through the WordPress admin panel. If you need to update the product, you must download it from the website and perform the update manually. If you want to receive automatic updates you must purchase the product directly from the developer.
Before you purchase a subscription on the website, make sure that your hosting meets the following minimum requirements:
- Web server based on Apache or NGINX with 128MB of RAM
- PHP version 5.6 or 7.0
- MySQL version 5.6+ or MariaDB version 10.0+
- Apache module mod_rewrite
To avoid getting errors during the installation of the product, make sure that you are using the correct PHP settings on your web server:
max_execution_time = 600; max_input_vars = 5000; memory_limit = 256M; post_max_size = 128M; upload_max_filesize = 128M;
Some of the WordPress themes we update through the Envato API, therefore we provide only installation archives without documentation, plugins, demo data, PSD. However, some of these themes contain a menu for installing plugins and demo data in the theme settings.
A typical error that occurs when a user attempts to upload in WordPress a non-installation theme file, but a complete archive of the theme (with documentation, plugins, demo data, etc.).
To avoid this error, you must unpack the archive with a premium theme, find the installation .zip file inside the archive and use it for installation in WordPress.
A typical error that occurs if the server has the wrong PHP settings (see Hosting requirements for installation and use of products).
The most simple and correct way to update the product is to replace the files of the old version of the product with the new version files. All product settings are saved, as they are stored in the database of the website.
The second way is to delete the old version of the product, then download and activate the new version. In this case, the product settings may not be preserved, as in many products when they are removed there is a function to clear settings from the website database.
Here it is worth noting an important nuance: sometimes developers are releasing a fundamentally new product update (major update) with a change in the structure of files, the structure of storing settings in the database, etc. In this case, the product is accompanied by instructions from the developer to switch to a new version. Update to the current version correctly.
All products presented on the website are downloaded directly from the developer websites and are original. We do not sell any products downloaded from third-party resources.
The original versions of some products (all or some functions) do not work without activating the license key. For the product to function adequately without activation, it is necessary to make minor changes to the part of the PHP/js code to bypass the license protection. The product in which such changes made is called nulled because of tweaks made.When you use a tweak version of the product, you also get its original version (files without changes), so that if necessary, you can make sure that the changes made to the product concern only the protection bypass for get access to blocked functions.
Please carefully read the description and features of the product before purchasing it. We do not give any guarantees that the product you purchased will function the way you want. We do not change the functionality of the products in any way, if you need details about the work or compatibility of the product, please contact the developer directly.